CRAWLEY:SPOTTED

Please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Crawleyspotted

If you have any pictures, stories or videos to share, please inbox us on the Facebook page or send them by e-mail to crawleyspotted@gmail.com

Monday 7 July 2014

Charity bike ride

Hi just to let all drivers know that I will be doing a  night ride this evening at 7pm. My Route is A23 Crawley Ave turning onto Southgate Ave then onto Haslett Ave E, then onto Worth park Ave, onto the Balcombe Road turning right onto the B2037 Antlands Lane, turning right onto Copthorne Bank then turning right onto Brookhill Road and finely onto the A264 back into Crawley Town Centre. Please if you see me I will pull over to let you by as soon as I can, thank you for your patience. This is not a fancy bike it has been built specially for me as I am disabled  and i can only use my arms to cycle. I am in training for a 24hour endurance race for action medical for young babies and Aspire for people with spinal injury  Rob.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment