CRAWLEY:SPOTTED

Please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Crawleyspotted

If you have any pictures, stories or videos to share, please inbox us on the Facebook page or send them by e-mail to crawleyspotted@gmail.com

Monday 16 January 2017

SIX PICTURES: Used needles outside Ifield Doctors

Just a warning to anyone parking at Ifield chemist / doctors......this morning I parked next to the patch of grass in the corner. (This patch of grass is a marked fire assembly point) however when you park next to it you have to get out onto the grass which I did this morning and also got my daughter out of the car on the same side and to my horror discovered about 5/6 used needles laying in this patch of grass right next to our school!!!!!! We have informed the doctors who own the piece of land and I will be checking they have been removed later today!! Disgusting!








No comments:

Post a Comment