CRAWLEY:SPOTTED

Please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Crawleyspotted

If you have any pictures, stories or videos to share, please inbox us on the Facebook page or send them by e-mail to crawleyspotted@gmail.com

Tuesday 3 January 2017

THREE PICTURES: Car wash damage?

"I took my car today to a car wash in county mall when out of the car and then it was deafly not scratches at all in the car after finish my shopping comeback to pick up my car at the car wash and was a scratch on the front of my car I spoke to the guy was on charge and show me the cameras but as the cameras have bad quality I was not able to check properly I try to speak to the manager it really doesn't wanna sort out anything please everyone up there just really watch out for this car wash I was not the only one complaining it was another lady in there really upset because of the service they give it to her please share this so everyone is aware of what this people are doing to customers thank you"



No comments:

Post a Comment